Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almost there!

So I'm going to miss a lot of things about America. Cruising around town with a packed car and music blaring. Being able to get fast food at any hour. The freeness everyone naturally possesses.
But I'm also pretty freaking excited to go to Morocco. Just the excitement of going somewhere new, where everything at first that seems so foreign and strange slowly becomes the norm. Honestly, I didn't do much research about Morocco and its culture. I mean, I know the basics but beyond that, I probably know as much as the average American. I kind of just want to get there and see what it's like, without any preconceived expectations. Or maybe I was just really lazy this summer and didn't do much at all besides work and hang out. Either way, it's a strange unknown that I can't wait to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment